We understand that the COVID-19 outbreak has undeniably caused worry for parents and parents-to-be. We of course appreciate your concerns, and are here to reassure you that we are doing everything in our power to support you, our valued customers, and your families throughout this period.
We have implemented some changes in our business to help keep you safe:
- The health and wellbeing of our customers and staff is always our top priority, and we take pride in bringing you a clean and tidy showroom year round. In light of the current situation, we are stepping this up, and our showroom is now being cleaned every hour and gloves and hand sanitiser are provided for both staff and customers.
- We want to keep our customers as safe as possible while shopping with us, which is why we will have 1 hour dedicated each day between 9am and 10am for pregnant, elderly or vulnerable customers to come and browse our showroom. For the next two weeks our showroom will be closed on Fridays, apart from this our opening times will remain unchanged and our Grantham showroom will still be open Monday-Thursday and Saturday.
- In our warehouse, our staff are washing their hands every hour. Any staff member deemed ‘high-risk’ is now working from home – this includes staff who may be pregnant, asthamatic, or have other such health conditions. Our staff are our own PreciousLittleOnes, and we will continue to honour our duty of care towards them.
- We have introduced strict guidelines for all incoming and outgoing delivery drivers to reduce the risk to our staff and customers.
- Deliveries to our customers will continue as normal. The NHS and WHO have advised that there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread by contamination of commercial packages, you can read more here.
- We want to reassure you that we have no intention of increasing our prices. Our customers are our priority.
- We will be offering half price returns on any product already purchased which does not entirely suit your needs. We are also offering an extended return period from 14 days to 30 days to help people who are self isolating.
The best advice we can give to our customers is to follow the guidance provided by the government and health experts. We will continue to do so ourselves in a bid to limit the spread of the virus, and ask that our customers do the same. Please ensure you are keeping up to date with the latest information.
Importantly, we would like to emphasise that the advice for pregnant women is to socially distance as much as possible, for the wellbeing of themselves and their babies. Read further information for pregnant women and their families here!
From all of us at PreciousLittleOne, we would like to assure you that we will continue to support all of our customers through this journey, as much as we possibly can. If you have any queries please send an email to email@example.com
We would also like to thank you for your continued custom throughout these challenging times.